PCSO (Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office) 6/45 Result are announced daily by authorities at 9 PM on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
And if you were looking for the 6/45 Lotto Result then you can check out all the latest PCSO 6/45 result today at this page.
6/45 Lotto Result Today
The below table has all the 6/45 Results of today.
|August 30, 2021||6/45 Lotto Result|
(in any order)
|Jackpot Prize||Php 10,335,277.20
|Number of Winner(s)||*|
The Above table is updated at the time of the draws and all those 6/45 players who were waiting for the results can easily find out the results on this page.
While if you are a good player then you can also post your comments, 6/45 hearing or reactions below in the comment box or simply review the 6/45 Result History page.
How much does 6/45 Lotto ticket Cost?
For playing 6/45 you need to pay 20 Pesos to get ticket to the authorized PCSO outlet which also include DST.
6/45 Playing Rules & Prizes
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office has a very decent payout system for computing the prizes of the winners of the 6/45 Lotto:
- In 6/45 player has to choose 6 digits between 0 and 45 player can also use the lucky pick for picking the numbers..
- If you get 6 out of 6 numbers then you get 8.91 Million pesos.
- If you get 5 out of 6 numbers then you get 32,000 pesos.
- If you get 4 out of 6 numbers then you get 1000 pesos.
- While if you get only 3 out of 6 numbers then you get just 30 pesos.
How to check 6/45 Results?
At All PCSO Lotto Results we share all lotto results and players can check the results anytime of any date. Beside this the results can be found on the official site as well as can be watched live on PTV or can be check from the official social handles of PCSO.
However, in some rare cases the results are suspended due to special occasions/holidays.
How & Where to Claim Prizes?
For ease of users the prizes are divided into slabs can different prize slabs can be claimed from different outlets, let’s discuss.
- Prizes up to 5000 Peso: If the winning amount is 5000 peso or less then the prize can be claimed from any authorized Lotto outlet or PCSO branch.
- Prizes between 5000 to 20,000 Peso: If the winning amount is between 5,000 to 20,000 peso then the prize can be claimed from the PCSO Branch office.
- Prizes About 20,000 Peso: For the luckiest winner who wins a prize of over 20,000 Peso they can claim their prize amount from PCSO head office located at “605 Conservatory Building, Shaw Blvrd, Corner Princeton Street, Mandaluyong City.“
NOTE: Due to TRAIN law, the prizes above 10,000 Peso will be subject to a 20% tax deduction.
PCSO Lotto Schedule
PCSO is trying to improve their lotto system due to which they have introduced a new schedule of lotto which can be found below;
Games Day Time
EZ2 (2D) Lotto Monday to Sunday 2PM, 5PM, and 9PM
Swertres (3D) Lotto Monday to Sunday 2PM, 5PM, and 9PM
4D Lotto Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9PM
6D Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 9PM
STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2 Monday to Sunday for Visayas and Mindanao 10:30AM, 3PM, and 7PM
STL Swer4 Monday to Sunday for Mindanao 7PM
6/42 Lotto Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday 9PM
6/45 Lotto Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9PM
6/49 Lotto Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 9PM
6/55 Lotto Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday 9PM
6/58 Lotto Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday 9PM
Reminders by PCSO
We not only provide the 6/45 Result on this page but we also provide the users will all the updates and recommendations given by the PCSO.
Below are a few reminders that are given by the PSCO on their official site.
- In order to play and grab your winnings, you must be at least 18 years old.
- 6/45 Tickets include the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- You are solely responsible for thoroughly checking your tickets before leaving PCSO outlets.