PCSO (Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office) 4D Result are announced daily by authorities at 9 PM on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
And if you were looking for the 4D Lotto Result then you can check out all the latest PCSO 4D result today at this page.
4D Lotto Result Today
The below table has all the 4D Results of today.
|August 30, 2021||4D Lotto Result|
(in exact order)
|Number of Winner(s)||*|
The Above table is updated at the time of the draws and all those 4D players who were waiting for the results can easily find out the results on this page.
While if you are a good player then you can also post your comments, 4D hearing or reactions below in the comment box or simply review the 4D Result History page.
How much does 4D Lotto ticket Cost?
For playing 4D you need to pay 12 Pesos to get ticket to the authorized PCSO outlet which also include DST.
4D Playing Rules & Prizes
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office has a very decent payout system for computing the prizes of the winners of the 4D Lotto:
- 4D stands for four digits which is simplest yet difficult to win game where player wins at least 10,000 pesos.
- Player has to choose 4 digits between 0 to 9 or can use the Lucky Pick to get 4 random digits to play.
- If all the 4 digits are matched in exact order player wins 10000 pesos, if only 3 digits match you win 800 pesos while for two digits you get only 100 pesos.
How to check 4D Results?
At All PCSO Lotto Results we share all lotto results and players can check the results anytime of any date. Beside this the results can be found on the official site as well as can be watched live on PTV or can be check from the official social handles of PCSO.
However, in some rare cases the results are suspended due to special occasions/holidays.
How & Where to Claim Prizes?
For ease of users the prizes are divided into slabs can different prize slabs can be claimed from different outlets, let’s discuss.
- Prizes up to 5000 Peso: If the winning amount is 5000 peso or less then the prize can be claimed from any authorized Lotto outlet or PCSO branch.
- Prizes between 5000 to 20,000 Peso: If the winning amount is between 5,000 to 20,000 peso then the prize can be claimed from the PCSO Branch office.
- Prizes About 20,000 Peso: For the luckiest winner who wins a prize of over 20,000 Peso they can claim their prize amount from PCSO head office located at “605 Conservatory Building, Shaw Blvrd, Corner Princeton Street, Mandaluyong City.“
NOTE: Due to TRAIN law, the prizes above 10,000 Peso will be subject to a 20% tax deduction.
PCSO Lotto Schedule
PCSO is trying to improve their lotto system due to which they have introduced a new schedule of lotto which can be found below;
Games Day Time
EZ2 (2D) Lotto Monday to Sunday 2PM, 5PM, and 9PM
Swertres (3D) Lotto Monday to Sunday 2PM, 5PM, and 9PM
4D Lotto Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9PM
6D Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 9PM
STL Pares, Swer3 & Swer2 Monday to Sunday for Visayas and Mindanao 10:30AM, 3PM, and 7PM
STL Swer4 Monday to Sunday for Mindanao 7PM
6/42 Lotto Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday 9PM
6/45 Lotto Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9PM
6/49 Lotto Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 9PM
6/55 Lotto Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday 9PM
6/58 Lotto Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday 9PM
Reminders by PCSO
We not only provide the 4D Result on this page but we also provide the users will all the updates and recommendations given by the PCSO.
Below are a few reminders that are given by the PSCO on their official site.
- In order to play and grab your winnings, you must be at least 18 years old.
- 4 Digits Tickets include the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST).
- You are solely responsible for thoroughly checking your tickets before leaving PCSO outlets.