If you have previously downloaded the Deezloader or Deezer Premium Apk on your smartphone then you will be looking for a guide that you can follow to install the applications on your Android device and start using it.
Well, installing an application from the Apk file is different than installing it from the Google Play store. The reason is the security of the users. You may be aware of the fact that Google doesn’t allow the unknown apps to be installed on your smartphone without your permission. And a normal user can only install the apps from the Google Play Store.
Since we are here to install the application from the app package (mean apk file) so we need to follow certain steps that are easy to follow and simple too. And at the end, we will be able to install the app on our smartphone without any problems.
For most of the people installing an APK file on the Android device is a headache because they don’t know what to do and how to do.
As of now, there are millions of applications that are available for Android users to download from the Play Store but there are certain applications that can’t be downloaded from the Google Play store.
For example, we cannot download the Deezloader from the Play Store due to the fact that the application is not available there and it is a downloader that has been developed by some unknown developers.
Do, in such cases the users are interested in installing the applications using the application package file.
Below I have written a step by step procedure which you can follow to download and install any APK file such as Deezer APK on your android phone without any sort of problem.
- Firstly you need to open the settings app of your smartphone.
- Tap on the Security and Privacy option.
- Now you should see the Unknown sources if the option is not visible then tap on More option at the bottom of the page.
- Now enable the “Install Unknown Apps”.
- If you see any warning then just tap on OK
- While if you see a list of applications the find File Manager and allow that to install applications from unknown sources.
- Now go to the file manager application on your smartphone and tap on the downloaded APK file.
- On the installation wizard tap on Next and then Install button and the application will be installed on your smartphone.
This was simple to follow method to install apps from unknown sources on your Android device using their APK files.